Corgi Puppies for Sale -- Great for Families!
Are you looking for Corgi puppies for sale? Before you look for pups for sale find out if this breed is the right one for you. There are many qualities of a corgi that makes it stand out from a number of dog breeds. Here at Petland, we love the Corgi so much that we always have them around, check them out right here!
Here are some lovable Corgi facts for you:
- A Corgi is most-loved because it is sturdy, low-set and cute. It is one of the most popular house dog breeds that are found almost everywhere.
- The Corgi is also known as the Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Pem, Pembroke or the PWC.
- This dog is one of the most common competitors in dog shows and it excels in herding, obedience, and conformation.
- The Pembroke Corgi is a separate breed from the Cardigan Corgi which is shorter and straighter.
- This dog needs infrequent grooming but it must be trimmed or stripped occasionally to make its coat shiny and healthy. Make sure to brush often and since it sheds, you might need to vacuum more often.
- This dog is alert and will listen to commands. It obeys very quickly and will remember commands as well. You don’t need to repeat commands often than any other breeds.
- This dog is a perfect watchdog because it will bark and will alert its owners if there is an intruder and if there is imminent danger.
- A Corgi is very protective and will do its best to protect its master. But due to its cute nature, it could be completely overlooked by an intruder, oh well! We still love them!
- This dog is ideal for people who live in an apartment since it is small and does not need a large yard to roam.
- If you live an active life this dog is ideal for you. It will need regular walks and will come with you during runs and hikes.
Do you think the Corgi could be the right breed of puppy for you and your family? Call us and make an appointment to see all of our adorable puppies today!
The post Corgi Puppies: Don't Miss Out on This Quirky Breed! appeared first on Petland Blog.